Thursday, October 18, 2012

A list of recent and trivial low points in my life in 140 characters or less:

28 April: Walking into Chipotle drinking a milkshake. My life has reached a new low.

26 April: Over drafted my account. Can't leave my apt until tax return comes in. just emptied piggy bank to get a snack at Wendy's - couldn't swing it.

29 Feb: Just watched a bird get demolished by traffic. Wooorst. :(

3 Feb: so lonely with no phone and no roommate on a friday night.

18 Jan: Just passed by the school the Obama girls go to. Which is ironically across the st. from Fannie Mae.

25 Dec: I had to deactivate my facebook again. too many people were getting engaged. it was crushing my holiday spirit. #gross

9 Dec: So, yesterday, I took a 4hr exam on Contract law. People were crying as we left the room. Wish I was joking, but I'm not. Broke my brain.

1 Dec: Went straight to buy Bailey's after last review session. Ran into my Prof. at register. "Go in peace my daughter" was his response. Best

24 Nov: Already broke into the leftovers...

9 Nov: Was mad I left at 8am and got home at 12am until kid on the shuttle said he'd been at school since 6am. #lifecouldalwayssuckmore

28 Oct: There are not enough people out wearing costumes to justify wearing this sequin glitter disco skirt right now.

28 Oct: Is this man seriously straight up clipping his fingernails on the metro!? Oooh man I am so grossed out, make it stop. #metrosucks

26 Oct: I love getting 3hrs of sleep 3 nights in a row and going broke having to buy breakfast lunch & dinner at school. #depressing#needsustenance

5 Oct: I love spending 14 hours either at or in transit to/from school. Home after 9pm still w/ work to do, and up at 7.

5 Oct: There is a key lime pie at Wagshall's that I just want to take a fork to.

5 Oct: Worst. Mood. Worst. Day. Need. Sleep. Please don't call on me in contracts, I might cry.

29 Sept: this saltines-gatorade diet is really getting old. i will eat these pretzel m&ms even if they make me vom.com.


slp

No comments:

Post a Comment