Saturday, September 8, 2012

Five Coping Mechanisms for When the Huskers Lose


1. Repeatedly state that if I had never heard of Tom Osborne none of this would be happening to me
2. Watch episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians for the next few hour (Pretty sure I have watched the same Kanye West episode three times thinking it was new and yet, I’m not upset
that I’m still watching)
3. Eat a piece of cake because calories don’t count when I am burning them off with anger
4. Listen and nod as my dad breaks down all of the technical issues on why the Huskers lost, but still mentally chock it up to the weather conditions. (Flight trajectories are no joke people)
5. Remember there is always next week, and thank heaven and earth I am not a 21-year-old college junior the weight of Husker nation on his shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment