Saturday, September 22, 2012

A list of things that I would rather...

1. I would rather he be able to fix my car than my computer.

2. I would rather he be able to build furniture from scratch than make a meal from scratch.

3. I would rather he be able to sing than play an instrument.

4. I would rather he have a heart warming laugh than be able to speak different languages.

5. I would rather he be able to draw than do math.

6. I would rather he be unemployed than be a lawyer.

7. I would rather he take me into the forest than to the beach.

8. I would rather he believe in people than god.

9. I would rather he sleep on the right than the left.

10. I would rather he be a summer baby than a winter baby.

Bonus: 11. I would rather he beat me at games every time than never.

LaYou

No comments:

Post a Comment