Monday, September 17, 2012

Things that I most appreciate my friends for doing:

1. Calling me out on my nonsense.
90% of what I have learned about being an adult I have learned by doing the wrong thing first and having a friend call me on it.
2. Making me feel like somebody
When people you know are awesome are really excited to see you and want to hang out with you, it makes you feel awesome, too.
3. Being incredibly generous
I can't count the number of times my friends have offered up their time, money or their place in the pursuit of a good time for all.
4. Setting a good example
Surrounding yourself with good people is the best way to try and become good people.
5. Helping me keep my chin up
A little humor and a smart mouth is all you need to turn even the worst night around.
6. Not being uptight
"I'll do whatever you guys want to do" is always a nice sentiment.
7. Always being willing to lend an ear or share some advice
I may not have an older brother, but a wise friend fills that role nicely.

- Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment