Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reasons why you do not need this dress (as written by my bank account), With opposing commentary (by me)


Reasons why you do not need this dress (as written by my bank account),
With opposing commentary (by me)
By Lauren Pohren

You hardly wear dresses. / Oh, but that is because I need new ones!

Your legs would get cold because you are always cold.  / Ahah! You forget the glory of tights.

You don’t have anywhere to wear dresses anyway. / Ugh, don’t you see? This is a gateway to a fabulous life. Gwyneth says they really do upgrade fancy people at the airport. This would make me look smart a.k.a. upgrade me.

You could use the money for important things such as bills or investments. / This would BE an investment! I would wear it all the time. I swear. I have already put together so many outfits!

You have too many clothes already. / I will get rid of some! I just need a girl’s night-in to decide what to toss. Oh and storage bins, shoe organizers, free time, and maybe some champagne. You know, like in the Sex and the City movie. You can be the Miranda.

I give up. You are ridiculous. / Good, I already bought it.




No comments:

Post a Comment